Yes - all our recipes are made with no added grains. Our dishes contain 60% freshly prepared meat alongside veg, lentils, and flaxseed - this means they've got a great amount of both insoluble and soluble fibre which are key to gut health and digestion. If you'd like to see our full list of ingredients in each recipe, click here.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals free range?
- Can you send me samples of your meals?
- How are Butternut meals made?
- Is Butternut grain-free?
- Where can I find a list of all your ingredients?
- Is Butternut hypoallergenic?
- Where are Butternut meals made?
- What are the differences between Butternut and other types of dog food?
- Are your meals natural?
- Should I consult my vet before changing my dog's diet to Butternut?