Not to be confused with “meat coming from animals fit for human consumption”, we use actual human-grade meats in our recipes. We believe in only feeding our dogs something we would be happy to eat ourselves. We never use meat meals, bone meals or rendered meats. Only what’s good enough for us is good enough for them, and we even taste the food ourselves!
Articles in this section
- What ingredients are in your fish recipe?
- Are your meals free range?
- Can you send me samples of your meals?
- How are Butternut meals made?
- Is Butternut grain-free?
- Where can I find a list of all your ingredients?
- Is Butternut hypoallergenic?
- Where are Butternut meals made?
- What are the differences between Butternut and other types of dog food?
- Are your meals natural?