Our treats don’t have any dental benefits, but if you'd like to keep your dog's teeth clean then the best way to do this is by giving them a brush a few times a week with doggy toothpaste. You can read more about this in our article here.
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- How should the treats be stored? Do they need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?