Of course. We pride ourselves on the fact that we feed dogs something we would be happy to eat ourselves. We never use meat meals, bone meals, or rendered meats in anything we make - only what’s good enough for us is good enough for them.
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- Do the treats need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?