Dogs require a minimum level of sodium in their diet for it to be balanced since it's required for many vital functions in the body. We add the correct level of sodium into our recipes as part of our own vitamin and mineral blend, and our food contains 0.1g of salt per 100g of dry matter.
Articles in this section
- Our Pork Meal
- What's the glycaemic index of your meals?
- Is Butternut a nutritionally complete diet?
- Why do you add vitamins and minerals to your recipes?
- What is the protein content of Butternut?
- Carbohydrates in dogs' diets
- Does Butternut contain prebiotics and probiotics?
- Do you add bone to your recipes?
- What is the calcium content of Butternut?
- What is the phosphorus content of Butternut?