Here at Butternut, we believe that dogs deserve better. We created our flexible subscription service to help pet parents feed their dogs meals that are amazing quality, pre-portioned for their needs, and delivered to their door. Nice.
Here's a quick rundown of how your subscription works:
- Click here to fill out our quick nutritional questionnaire. We'll work out an ideal daily portion size for your dog (or dogs) by looking at their age, weight, how active they are and what sort of shape they're in.
- Choose whether you'd like to feed your furry pal on just Butternut, or feed Butternut alongside some other food or treats.
- Decide when to receive your dog's first box. This will be a 14-day trial box containing 14 days' worth of food so you can transition your pooch over to Butternut and see how they get on initially. If they have any health concerns, two weeks is usually an ideal amount of time to see the benefits of Butternut.
- Unless your dog does have any specific health concerns or allergies, we'll send you a mixture of all five of our recipes - you can change this as soon as you're signed up from within your online account.
Make changes to suit you
- Your nifty online account is where you can manage your delivery dates and your dog's plan. If you ever need to make any changes to your subscription, you'll need to do this before the cut-off point for your next box, which we'll let you know about in your delivery reminder email and text.
If you'd like to know more about how to make changes to your pup's plan, click here to read our handy article on this.