If your delivery falls on a Bank Holiday (or another day that DPD or Yodel can't deliver on), we'll usually adjust the date for you so it arrives a day or two earlier. We'll always let you know about this in advance so you can make sure the change works for you, and you can always reschedule your delivery from within your online account if you need to.
Articles in this section
- Can I recycle my Butternut packaging?
- Can I feed pouches to my dog if they've arrived defrosted?
- Do I have to be at home when my dog's box is delivered?
- Tracking your delivery
- Delivery slots and times
- Our delivery couriers
- Can you deliver to me abroad while I'm on holiday?
- Delivery days and charges
- Bank Holiday deliveries