The nutritional needs of a dog can be different depending on their size, age, and how active they are. As a pet parent you'll know your dog best, but if you're a little lost then we recommend giving your good boy or girl up to five treats a day.
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- Do the treats need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?