Our treats are made in a different kitchen to where we make our meals. There's not enough room for the equipment we need to make them within in our current kitchen, so they’re made across the way in Harrogate instead.
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- How should the treats be stored? Do they need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?