The treats only come in one size (which naturally varies a little as they are handmade), but since they're soft they can easily be broken up into smaller pieces if need be. We do offer 3 different pouch sizes though - small (70g), medium (150g) and large (250g).
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- How should the treats be stored? Do they need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?