Vegetable glycerol is a clear liquid derived from rapeseed oil. It's odourless and has a mild, sweet taste; we've included it in our treats because it locks in the moisture and keeps them nice and soft. Glycerol is naturally occurring in the body and its most important biological role is to maintain a cell's physical structure.
Articles in this section
- Our lamb and fish treats
- What are the treats made from?
- Are the treats suitable for puppies?
- How many treats can I give my dog each day?
- How should the treats be stored? Do they need to be kept in the fridge?
- What do the treats look, feel, and smell like?
- What is the nutritional breakdown of the treats?
- What's vegetable glycerol and can my dog eat it?
- How many calories are in the treats?
- Do the treats come in different sizes?