We freeze our meals quickly after they're cooked to lock in all the goodness - freezing is a natural preservative which we use instead of anything artificial to keep your dog's meals fresh and easy to deliver to you.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my dog's diet over to Butternut?
- How do I need to store Butternut?
- Do I need to cook or heat up the food before I give it to my dog?
- How much freezer space do I need?
- Can I heat up my dog's Butternut before feeding it to them?
- Why do you freeze the food?
- Can I feed Butternut straight from the fridge?
- How do I change my dog's diet from raw to Butternut?
- How can I travel with Butternut?
- Should I change how I feed my dog during extreme weather?