We don’t add sugar as an ingredient to any of the meals that we make, but some sugars do occur naturally in the vegetables we use (sweet potato, carrots, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Our Pork Meal
- What's the glycaemic index of your meals?
- Is Butternut a nutritionally complete diet?
- Why do you add vitamins and minerals to your recipes?
- What is the protein content of Butternut?
- Carbohydrates in dogs' diets
- Does Butternut contain prebiotics and probiotics?
- Do you add bone to your recipes?
- What is the calcium content of Butternut?
- What is the phosphorus content of Butternut?