On average, our meals contain 0.2% phosphorus. Our meats and veg are freshly prepared, so some natural fluctuation is possible. The calcium:phosphorus ratio of our food is balanced to support your dog from puppy to adulthood.
Articles in this section
- What's the glycaemic index of your meals?
- Is Butternut a nutritionally complete diet?
- Why do you add vitamins and minerals to your recipes?
- What is the protein content of Butternut?
- Carbohydrates in dogs' diets
- Does Butternut contain prebiotics and probiotics?
- Do you add bone to your recipes?
- What is the calcium content of Butternut?
- What is the phosphorus content of Butternut?
- What is the sugar content of Butternut?