Although animal bones contain calcium, we don't add bone meal (ground up bones) to our recipes - it's an animal by-product and isn't fit for humans to eat. We only put ingredients in our food that we'd be happy to munch on ourselves.
Articles in this section
- Our Pork Meal
- What's the glycaemic index of your meals?
- Is Butternut a nutritionally complete diet?
- Why do you add vitamins and minerals to your recipes?
- What is the protein content of Butternut?
- Carbohydrates in dogs' diets
- Does Butternut contain prebiotics and probiotics?
- Do you add bone to your recipes?
- What is the calcium content of Butternut?
- What is the phosphorus content of Butternut?