Good news - it’s perfectly safe to refreeze any meals that arrive thawed. As long as the meals are still cold to the touch, you can pop them straight into your freezer. Alternatively, you can pop the more thawed meals into your fridge and use these ones up first, freezing the rest of your delivery.
Articles in this section
- How do the meals come packaged?
- How can I travel with Butternut Box?
- How can I find a full list of ingredients for each of the meals you make?
- What does the sticker on the back of the meal mean?
- Can I feed my dog your food cold straight from the fridge?
- Are Butternut Box meals made from Organic ingredients?
- I feed my dog a vegetarian diet, do you make any meals without meat?
- Are Butternut Box meals Halal?
- How long can I keep the meals in the freezer after receiving them?
- How long can I keep a meal once I have opened it?