The sticker on the back of the meal contains the date that the meal was cooked and a number that tells our packing team what size the portion is.
Articles in this section
- How do the meals come packaged?
- How can I travel with Butternut Box?
- How can I find a full list of ingredients for each of the meals you make?
- What does the sticker on the back of the meal mean?
- Can I feed my dog your food cold straight from the fridge?
- Are Butternut Box meals made from Organic ingredients?
- I feed my dog a vegetarian diet, do you make any meals without meat?
- Are Butternut Box meals Halal?
- How long can I keep the meals in the freezer after receiving them?
- How long can I keep a meal once I have opened it?