Based on the infur-mation given about your pup, our algorithm figures out how much food your pup needs (it’s pretty smart, and always getting better), but we also know each and every dog we feed is unique, and sometimes their plan needs a little tweak.
Here you’ll find how to:
Find your pups plan in your Account
- To find your plan, first log into your Butternut account.
- Once logged in, tap on the My Account button.
- In your account, tap on the My Plan button, this is where you'll find all of your plan details.
Choose another portion size and update your pups plan
(i) Choosing another portion size will change the price of your next box, and in some cases change how frequently we deliver to you. This is down to how much food we can fit in each of our boxes at one time.
- Make sure you’re on the Your Plan page in your Account.
- Tap on the Update Plan button in the ‘Your Plan Details’ section, a modal will pop up.
- Tap on the Daily Pouch Size drop down and choose the pouch size you’d like to change to.
- Finally, tap on the Update & View Boxes button to confirm, and your plan will be successfully changed.