Unfortunately, we’re not able to make a delivery to you overseas. The reason for this is that our meals are freshly cooked and then frozen, meaning we have to get them to you quickly! Even with the special insulation and ice packs included in our boxes, we aren’t certain that the meals would reach you in a good condition if we were sending them further afield.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my delivery if it falls on a bank holiday?
- Is there a deadline for making changes to my delivery?
- How much is delivery?
- Can I track my delivery?
- What days do you offer for deliveries?
- What time will you deliver?
- I’m going abroad, can you deliver to me overseas?
- Do you deliver to my area?
- I need to skip a delivery - how do I do that?
- I’m going away and I need to change the delivery date/address of my deliveries. How do I do that?