DPD will send you a text and email on the morning of your delivery day to let you know your 1-hour delivery time slot later that day. We don’t have any control over when DPD make your delivery, as they plan out their own routes based on the drops they need to make, but you should have a good idea of when to expect them.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my delivery if it falls on a bank holiday?
- Is there a deadline for making changes to my delivery?
- How much is delivery?
- Can I track my delivery?
- What days do you offer for deliveries?
- What time will you deliver?
- I’m going abroad, can you deliver to me overseas?
- Do you deliver to my area?
- I need to skip a delivery - how do I do that?
- I’m going away and I need to change the delivery date/address of my deliveries. How do I do that?