Once you have popped your frozen meals into the fridge to thaw out, assuming they remain closed they're safe to keep chilled for up to 10 days. We pop “up to 5 days” on the front of our pouches, but that's just us being extra conservative! They'll be completely fine to dish up for up to double that time.
Articles in this section
- How do the meals come packaged?
- How can I travel with Butternut Box?
- How can I find a full list of ingredients for each of the meals you make?
- What does the sticker on the back of the meal mean?
- Can I feed my dog your food cold straight from the fridge?
- Are Butternut Box meals made from Organic ingredients?
- I feed my dog a vegetarian diet, do you make any meals without meat?
- Are Butternut Box meals Halal?
- How long can I keep the meals in the freezer after receiving them?
- How long can I keep a meal once I have opened it?